Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Greetings

So thanks for stopping by and checking out my weekly rants and questions to ponder throughout your day.  First things first, for those who don’t know me, my name is John Cooper and that pretty face in front of me (in my profile picture) belongs to my fiancĂ© Renee.
The purpose of this blog is to get you (the reader) to start thinking about the different aspects of life that some of us tend to take for granted.  There will be broad areas of discussion, to include, relationships, parenthood, education, and socio-economic standing.  We’ll try to refrain from religion as to not offend anyone!  I’ve had many life experiences that have brought me to a point in life where I’d like to share those thoughts with others and see how the opinions vary.
I strongly encourage everyone to reply either by post or by email, and for those of you cursed to know me personally, by phone.  

3 comments:

  1. Well, you haven't said anything yet....but good luck and I love to debate and discuss..bring it on!! So I will start with 90s? old school? music was better yes I agree that was when R Kelly was the best but dont really consider that old school just how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me anything my kids cant recognize is old school. But I was meaning old school stuff like Teddy P and "Skinny" Luther Vandross. Most people who consider themselves R&B experts these days won't know who Al B Sure is or John B. or Guy, Shai, or even that KC and Jo-Jo use to belong to a group! So that would be old school to them!

    ReplyDelete